Sunday, September 5, 2010

Woh beetein Lamhe


The reminiscence of the old days I had spent...rather Lived with the best buddies I could have asked for...are still so refreshing that brings a cute smile off-course with dimples on my face :)

I just miss the fun of being with them......College days and nights went by.... playing cards whole day and night with cuppa tea and maggi(The official College Menu)..... Never blinked my eyes when we use to play for even 8 hours continuously (Although it took just a min to sleep when I had books open)..... Every Birthday party started at around 9.00pm till 5.30 am and Cards were our 5th buddy......... Never thought of those moments so cherished yet......

The story for playing cards didn't ended at college only..... as I got Real junkies after college in my job and it was the same college session continued but this time I was salaried......... Our play didnt include Money, so the best part was still intact and seamlessly I was gifted with junkiest roomies and friends who sung whole nite and played whole night just like me.......

The Kid inside me never left me till I continued playing cards but now here I am sitting in my room straying my eyes with Laptop taking complete control of my life... Being devoid of 3 other junkies which could bring out the REAL ME......

I still remember "Double sir dekhla pakad" was a phrase on each tongue........ I just feel to go back to my old days......which is not gonna happen.... Still I have the option 2 go back 2 my old MATES...... and the CARD SAGA will continue............. I miss those chais and bakwaas during Cards..... the gossips.... the Maggi..... the Buddies...... the girl's hostel khabarein..... the Infy kudiyaas discussed..... the business plans discussed..... the teasers....... Wat a fun !!!!!!!

Hope to go back soon and relive those moments with all.......

Ravindra, Mitro, Nikhil boss, Chopdu......
Ronie, Ranjan, Ravi, Rakesh, Bhupi........
Srikant, Rahul, Surri, Siddie, Anant, Zee.......

Cheers !!
Buddies

1 comment: