Saturday, August 21, 2010

Being SINGLE is just AWESOME !!!


Friends, A friend of mine initiated me to write this one for you all....... Don't ask me HER name :P

An average indian lives for around 55-60 yrs now, out of which he/she usually gets married about the age of 25-30 yrs. This facts proves in itself that "Being Single is just AWESOME". Half of your life you stay single and other half you spend with your better half which scientifically derives that 50% of your life as SINGLE was most exciting, innovative, Stress free, Lively, Childhoodness, Youthfulness and what not..................

I don't state or feel that being committed/engaged/married has all the problems/issues/sorrow in this world....I just want to make people aware that half of their life they have already lived as SINGLE would be their most memorable, loved and cherished as it has so many phases, so many colours and so much of Youth....

Single, just didn't means a status....it has altogether greater aspects in life....... A Friday nite movie with frnds, A Saturday nite outing with the best buddies, A Sunday long drive alone...... Such pleasures of life we enjoy being single without having the fear of being associated/committed/engaged/married............... Though these enjoyments can also be a part of the Better HALF life but their chances are lean :0

Friends, the reason these thoughts has struck to my mind is....When I see my friends getting arrange marriage and in a while I get the lightening news of their divorce, Separated, fights, incompatibility, hatred......... Feels so pathetic to see Life changes from happiness of being losing SINGLEHOOD to Despair........

When you hear such disastrous stories of your loved ones each having a tale of its own makes you realize that "Being SINGLE is just AWESOME". Their is a flip side to this..... Finding True love for yourself.... I still wonder how many of us do find and get their true love as partners. I do hope we would have more LOVE stories now in coming days with the enigmatic love for their partner forever and it doesn't get washed out by TIME....which is biggest enemy and the best friend to a person.

Shelving half life to a person whom you don't know much is a PURE GAMBLE where the probability of loosing is maximum. Gone were the days when our parents get married happily and live ever after.... The time has changed for the worst as current state of arrange marriage is a RISK to your own freedom. Without knowing and loving a person, how can we really make the decision to spend the next half life with him or her. With such huge risk we land up in a mess at times and blessings at another...

I am NOT writing this story/blog to inform my parents that I am in Love and I would like to state you the Risks of arrange marriage in recent times. :)

I am talking about a major aspect in everyone's life and the worry it causes when you don't have your own Love selected to become as your better half.... Some people reach the end to have their love as life partners, some people struggle to make their love as partner and some people could not find a LOVE. Also, I am not thinking of being SINGLE always.......As the Time would come, I would have my Status Updates!!! :)

I am still SINGLE but fear of my other half life's risk made me think a lot on how can I choose. I am nor a pro-Love marriage, neither an Arrange marriage, I am here to place my views, my friends mental states which worries them in selecting a life partner without knowing them, loving them and analyzing them. My friends have shared their views on what they wanted from their life partner and after marriage what they actually received......Stories are quite demotivating as We, the Learned society are still engrossed is so many inhuman, insensitive, bigoted and illiberal acts which makes me and my friends worry on the Half life's risk.............. Though not all stories are like this, we have so many Happy ones with zestfulness, freedom, Better second half :) ....... but the only Fear still exists in the back of SINGLES ....... Will I be the blessed one????????

I am always a great support to all my frnz who opted for their love and went for it, at least I see those happy faces and feels a challenge to my lines : IS being Single always Awesome????

Being Single in a room when you are in search for Solitude.....gets you know of your self....... and there I find myself SINGLE but AWESOME...... Singleness has altogether so many wings....I do spend some of my weekends staying Alone and I never find it terrible, boring, unzestful because Single has its own dimensions of life, you can imagine and enjoy to its penultimate views without any disruptions.....

Boss..... I still haven't figured out what I want..............So many questions, mysteries need to be unlocked....... But as I live in the present and I just feel "Being SINGLE is Awesome".... who knows what life has to offer you on Status change :)

Hope you all would have understood by now..... I wrote all SHIT :)

Cheers !!!
Bachelors

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice post...i think it is just a matter of time, things happen in our life and the way they have to in their own time, marriage or relationship or anything...and till then one must enjoy and make the most of the freedom and independence :) and take life as it comes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMFG..you are actually serious!! Nicely written post...captures the free spirit and desire of a bird (eagle)..about to be caged! :)

    ReplyDelete