Saturday, August 14, 2010

Home away from MY Home

Its been almost 10 years staying away from MY HOME... MY BED...MY ROOM...MY FAMILY..... And I see everything has changed except from the anticipation that my MOM has for me awaiting...when will my son come home....

Life has changed so much in past 10 years that to realize the changes now would be painful. I do feel changes are for good....But some changes aren't. When I look myself away from home, I find a different me who has aims, ambitions, career, money, lifestyle, job encroaching the mind space and when I am at MY HOME I just had love and mom's food in the heart and mind is completely vacant and void of worries.

I am sitting here in a Home away from MY HOME and doesn't find anything which is MINE. The luxurious apartment I live in, the automated lifestyle I am equipped with, the multiple credit cards in my wallet, the gadgeted workplace. Theories say Time fly's away so quickly...... but they never mentioned the hard reality with this tag........ Time fly's and takes away a major part of your REAL life with it. 10 years spent feels like an exile now away from your parents, family, school buddies and many more memories cherished...

I am sitting here in my dead room where only I can breathe and thinking of the memories I left behind.... I think I am writing today just because I am missing my Mom's food, Dad's scolding, Sis fights and my small old 21 inches Aiwa TV, My bed and 2 pillows......

I always wondered about my writings and the use of "......" in the end of lines......
They carry emotions unlimited, they meant a lot more than just mere words. Some philosophers and psychologist have studies this behaviour and come out with their theories about the use of dots....... They explain this as unstable behavior, some as confused state of mind, some as missing directions. But I carry them along always....cos they meant everything...The expand the scope of feelings more than what thousand words could carry.................................


Life has changed staying away from home, became more organized.... Why??? Just because you don't have here MOM to take care of your dirty room, clothes. :)

After gardening on a weekend sunny morning and having a Chuski of Tea....... I dont hear noise, I hear myself, my inner self. Its so quiet here today craving for some excitement....... I think a good shopping spree might cheer my moood........


Home away from MY Home......is just a combination of BED, Bathroom and kitchen...... Nothing more than that..... as the true Aashiaana is left 10 yrs ago.... The best relationship I could built in these 10 years is FRIENDSHIP which has kept me alive. I am blessed graciously to
own best buddies who have kept each day of mine alive, excitement comes alongwith them. SO My friends made me survive these 10 years ....HOME AWAY from MY HOME......

I am not a good writer, But I have good thoughts and trying to learn a better way to carve out the same thoughts in here.

Cheers !!!

2 comments:

  1. Good beginning indeed....could very well relate with the feelings...may you come back to India soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks a lot dude...... Writing was always fun...Been writing yrs ago...now restarting... :)

    ReplyDelete